You’ve heard them say “I’ve got a new lease on life!”, but what about a new LEASH on life? We think your dog deserves one – and a stylish one, at that. Our new Dogist x Foggy Dog leash is sure to stick with you (and your dog) for many years to come.
With every order purchased from The Dogist Shop, we donate to The Dogist Fund, our philanthropic giving initiative devoted to nonprofit work that empowers rescue, rehabilitation and working dogs worldwide.
- Standard size has heavy-duty hardware and is perfect for dogs weighing 35-200 lbs
- Petite size is lighter-weight and ideal for dogs weighing 8-30 lbs. Note: because of the smaller clasp we do not recommend the Petite size for dogs over 35 lbs
- Double-braided nylon is weatherproof and will not mildew or fray (it's commonly used on boats year-round)
- Soft and supple on your hands even when your dog pulls
- Industrially clamped on both ends with solid brass hardware
- Use the O-ring to attach a waste bag or keys
- Made in the USA with love
Design by: The Foggy Dog
The Foggy Dog is a San Francisco based dog accessory company founded by Rose Shattuck (shown above with her pup Utah). Their mission is to make pet products that are as beautiful as they are functional, because your best friend deserves the best. Their dog beds, collars, leashes, toys and accessories are proudly made in America with the finest materials and freshest designs. Click here to learn more about The Foggy Dog